Monday, October 6, 2014

Academic Shoot

 This picture represents the rule of thirds, because he is not in the center of the picture. The subject of this picture is the person drawing. I think it is clear what the picture is being taken of, because everything else is plain.
 The picture above represents simplicity. The subject of this photo is the girl in this picture. I think it is clear what the subject is because it is the center of the picture so your eye goes to it.
 The next picture is balance because almost everything in the picture makes up shapes. The subject of this picture is the girl painting. I think it would be hard for the person looking at this picture to figure out what the subject is because the picture seems hectic. I think in the future I could get a better picture of balance.
 The picture above is framing. The subject in this picture is the girl painting. The hall makes a frame around the girl and I think she is the main point in the photo.
This last picture is lines because the lines lead to the girl working below. I think it is clear that the subject is the girl because the lines lead directly to her. I think it might be a little hard to find the girl at first, so in the future I need to work on getting a picture with lines while seeing the subject well besides the lines.

1 comment: