Monday, October 20, 2014

Abandoned Theme Parks


1. If I could go and take a photo shoot at one of these abandoned amusement parks I would go to Six Flags, New Orleans. The amusement park was taken out by hurricane Katrina and it completely flooded making it not able to be used again. The scenery at the location of this Six Flags  is also nice.

2.

3. Five unusual places could be junkyards, alleys, abandoned buildings, old cities, and old ships.

4.
JunkYards…

5. I think you could find some interesting things in a junkyard and you would be able to take interesting photos. Also there are a lot of old cars and it would be cool.

6. To go to a junkyard I would have to go to a junkyard. I do not know where one is. Also I would need a camera, and gloves because the junkyard is gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment