Monday, October 6, 2014

Academic Shoot reflection and critique

1. I enquired some challenges while trying to find photos for these subjects. I had trouble finding a good balance photo. Also I could not find a solid lines photo, because in every picture I tried to take the subject was really far from the lines.

2. I was originally most worried about framing, but everywhere I went I was able to find a good framing picture, because all of the hallways made a good picture.

3. Now that I am confident on the rules I think I could take a picture of balance better. I think this because now I know how to do this rule.

4. I would not change my photos on rule of thirds, balance, and framing. These pictures in my opinion were good pictures for these rules.

5. I think when I go out for the next shoot I will be able to take good pictures of framing and rule of thirds.

6. I think the hardest rule to capture will be rule of thirds. I think this because it was the hardest rule for me last time.

7. The rule I am not totally clear on is balance. I can figure out what it is by asking a friend or going back to that website.

1.  http://hanadph.blogspot.com

2. I think that your framing picture was a good photo, because you can see what the picture is and what it is supposed to be. I also like your lines photo because the lines go directly to the man.

3. One thing I would improve is your rule of thirds photo because the person in the picture is in the rule of thirds but the other people are not, and it makes it look like there are multiple subjects.

1 comment: