Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Touching People

 The first picture I chose was a picture taken by William Anders during the Apollo 8 mission. This picture was taken in 1968. I was drawn by this picture by the lighting of the earth. I think this picture made the top photos because of the quality of the moon and earth and the significance of seeing the earth from the moon.
 Another picture I chose was a picture of a firefighter giving water to a koala after the bush fires in 2009, in Victoria, Australia. I was drawn by this picture because i saw how ashy the background was and it drew me in. I think this made the top photos because it shows importance to animals.
Pele and Bobby more traded jerseys in the 1970 world cup. I like this photo because the picture is full of color. I think this picture made the top photos because it shows two races being nice to each other, and race was a problem in the 1970s.

1 comment:

  1. luxury Car Rental service in dubai marina. get more info.car hire in dubai marina

    ReplyDelete