Friday, September 26, 2014

Part2 Interesting Photos



1. I picked this photo because it is full of action.
2. This was found in sport action.
3. This picture placed 3rd.
4. This picture caught my attention because the sideline goes back and it keeps leading to new things.
5. I think the judges enjoyed this picture because there is so much going on.
6. I think the photographer needed the sideline to get the line to show everything.
1. I picked this photo because it appears as if it is a book.
2. I got this picture from Portrait and Personality.
3. This photo got 1st place.
4. I think I enjoy this photo because the books are all the same and he is different. Also The frame around his head attracts you because it is different.
5. I think the judges liked this photo because it is unique.
6. I think the photographer had to use the lines of the books to lead to him.
1. This photo is gloomy, but it attracts the eye.
2. I found this photo in Domestic News.
3. It placed AE1.
4. The photographer used the benches with lines to attract the eye, and the benches fit the rule of thirds.
5. I think the judges thought about all of the rules and took that into place.
6. I think the photographer attracted the eye by using rul of thirds.

1 comment: