Monday, September 22, 2014

Post Shoot Reflection

1. I enquired challenges on the Bowie picture. I had trouble trying to get creative with this photo. It was very simple and I should have done another picture.

2. I thinks i was most worried about framing. I think this because I think I was focusing on the main aspect of the photo.

3. I think I would of used the rule of thirds and would of paid more attention to the other rules.

4. I think I would keep doing the framing, but add more rules into future photos.

5. I used the rule of framing in the Bowie picture. I mainly just used framing. I feel like in the future I need to use more of the rules.

6. Now that i know the rules I feel that I would be able to accomplish these photos better.








1. http://hanadph.blogspot.com

2. I like her picture of Bowie. This picture fills the photo with a frame and leads you to the center to the people. I like her square picture because the lines lead up to the square and the lines are diagonal.

3. One thing she could improve on is the happy picture. This picture is plain and has no rules.

1 comment: