Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2014

Photos of 2014

 This picture is interesting to me because I have seen it a lot before. I think it is cool and it looks as if it is a painting. I really like how the hail makes the ocean appear rougher and more intimidating.
 This picture is very interesting and sad. I find it strange that there is a golf course right at the boarder. I feel that it would make it easier for Africans to get to Spain.
This picture makes my knees tremble. I think that this is amazing. I feel as if I am in this photo by the view it was taken at.










Song of 2014

The song I chose for 2014 is Happy. I personally do not listen to a lot of music, so I chose a song I hear quite frequently on the radio. Even though I do not listen to music very often this song always brings in a "Happy" mood. And it makes people want to dance.








My favorite movie of 2014 is Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. I really enjoyed this movie and I have liked all of these movies in the series. This movie is based off the original Planet of the Apes. This makes the movie more enjoyable, also a lot of people know about it.





In my opinion Ebola is the most important news story because it killed a lot of people. Ebola is talked about a lot and it seems whenever someone gets it, there in the headlines for a least a few weeks. Ebola has changed how we view certain countries and continents.


The most important person of 2014 is Lebron James. He has proven to be the best player in the NBA and is very hard working. This has shown me that I can accomplish my goals if I put in the work. Lebron has also helped people and has taught me to be responsible.




The biggest sports story of 2014 for me is when the SanAntonio Spurs won the NBA championship. I am a huge Spurs fan and this was one of the best moments of watching basketball for me. This was even better that they won the NBA championship because they lost to the team they beat in the championship a year before.


1. One thing I will always remember about this break is going to London.

My new years resolution is to get better grades.

In 2015 I am looking forward to summer.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment