Monday, December 15, 2014

Extra Credit Assignment for the Final

1. A man that was harassing subway passengers, was approached by Ki Suk Han to tell him to relax. The man pushed Han into the railroad and he got ran over by the train.

2. Supposedly the photographer took the photo to warn the train.

3. I think the photographer should have grabbed the man in the railroad and pulled him out instead of taking this morbid photo.

4. I think the photographer made a bad choice in this situation because he could have pulled the man out instead.

5. I think the New York Post should not have made this the front photo because it is cruel.

6. I think some photojournalists  capture images as life is happening and others stop bad things from happening.

7. I think it deeds on the situation for a photographer to be ethical based on the photo and circumstances.

8. I think it depends on the event the photojournalist is getting involved in. I think if it is life threading the person should help not take a picture.

9. All the photographers think it was wrong to take the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment